Sew It All Season 1 & 2 Bundle
Now you can own every episode from Sew It All TV, Season One and Two! This all-inclusive DVD contains everything you need to Watch how simple sewing can be!
In each episode of Sew It All, sewing expert Ellen March will show you just how simple sewing can be while making a project from start to finish. Along the way, you'll learn basic techniques and valuable shortcuts that you can apply to all of your sewing. Special guests will join Ellen to put their spin on the featured project, providing even more inspiration to fuel your creativity. Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced sewist, you'll love the projects, tips and techniques presented on Sew It All. Each project featured on the show can be made in an hour or less, and with accompanying patterns, full detailed instructions and fun extras available online at sewitalltv.com, you'll have everything you need right at your fingertips. Learn techniques from sewista and Sew News & Creative Machine Embroidery Editor in Chief, Ellen March, as she works one-on-one with sewing experts to create dozens of fun-filled projects.
Get started with a total of 26 quick and fun sewing projects. A few favorites include:
- Oh Baby!: Create a perfect baby shower gift with instruction from Leisl Gibson.
- Hipper Zippers: Design and create unique zipper embellishments with Cathie Filian.
- Pillowcase Tote: Make a tote bag out of a pillowcase with Jodi Kahn.
- Awesome Aprons: EllynAnne Geisel shows how to make an apron using vintage linens, featuring a ruffled border.
- T-Shirt Transformation: Megan Nicolay shows how to take a T-shirt from ordinary to extraordinary by turning it into a wrap top.