Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Spring 2017
Quiltmaker introduces the newest collector's edition of Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks. With 16 quilts in all sizes including throw, bed and wall quilts plus a bonus mini quilt, these quilts were inspired by blocks from QM's 100 Blocks issues. Some of the exciting projects include:
• "Spin Cycle" and "Spot Lights"—2 creative foundation-pieced quilts
• "Strippy Kisses"—an easy big block baby quilt
• "Shadows"—a quick quilt sewn from strips
• "Filtered Light"—spectacular design in a rainbow of colors
• "Heritage Trail" and "Pink on Parade"— 2 stashbusting quilts
Find these and more featuring applique, foundation piecing, quick piecing techniques and more. This is a must-have issue for every quilter!
Click here to preview all quilt patterns in Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Spring '17 issue.
This issue is also available as a digital download.