Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Fall 2017 Digital Edition
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
Blocks from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks issues are the inspiration for 16 creative new designs in the newest collector's edition of Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks. From wall quilts to bed quilts, these inspiring projects include:
• "Out of the Blues"—a lovely two-block design in shades of blue from Nancy Mahoney
• "A Bit Irish"—an easy big block baby quilt
• "Convergence"—a colorful pinwheel-inspired quilt from Wendy Sheppard
• "Sparkling Stars"—simple foundation adds sparkle to holiday decor
• "Happy Garden"— bring spring inside with the colorful wall or table quilt
Find these and more featuring foundation piecing, quick piecing techniques and more. This is a must-have issue for every quilter!
Click here to preview all quilt patterns in Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Fall '17 issue.