Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Fall 2012
Quiltmaker introduces the second installment of the collector's edition of Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks. QM Rocks the Blocks with 19 striking quilts inspired by blocks from QM's 100 Blocks issues. Some of the exciting projects include:
- Amanda Murphy's "Buttoned Up for Spring" throw
- Gudrun Erla's "Fiery Flower"
- Nancy Mahoney's "Mexican Sunflowers" queen-size quilt
- Ann Weber's "All Buckled Up" table runner
- Judi Madsen's "Blocked In"
- BONUS: 5 table runner patterns
Find these and more in a variety of sizes featuring applique, foundation piecing, embellishments and more. This is a must-have issue for every quilter!