Quiltmaker July/August 2012 Digital Issue
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
The perfect projects for summer can be found in Quiltmaker's July/August 2012 issue. Hand and machine applique techniques are explored along with other exciting projects including:
- Exclusive Sue Garman pattern and photo tutorial for needleturn applique
- Whimsical appliqued pillow from Kellie Wulfsohn
- Appliqued flip flops in a delightful flower wall quilt
- Easy patriotic throw quilt
- Part 3 of our anniversary series Quiltmaker's Garden
- Peanut Patch - the jumbo addition to the Patch Pals Collection
- New designs from Dodi Lee Poulsen, Brenda Groelz and more
Kits are available for a limited time for some of these patterns.