Quiltmaker September/October 2012 Digital Issue
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
Welcome the cooler weather with fall-inspired projects in Quiltmaker's Sept/Oct '12 issue. Foundation piecing is highlighted in this issue along with other fun projects including:
- Appliqued fall leaves in warm autumn colors in queen size quilt
- Scrappy batik foundation-pieced leaves
- Charming Halloween wall quilt with a ghost, witch and vampire
- Exclusive designs from Jo Morton and Karen Combs
- Hoo Patch – the newest addition to the Patch Pals collection
- Breast Cancer tribute quilt from Carolyn McCormick
Find all these and more in the Sept/Oct '12 issue. Kits are available for a limited time for some of these patterns.