Quiltmaker's September/October 2011 Digital Issue
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
The September/October '11 issue of Quiltmaker is filled with projects for everyone. Here's what you'll find in this pattern-filled issue:
- Another innovative cutting technique from Anita Grossman Soloman in Super-Sized Square-on-Point—make 2 crib-sized quilts from 2 squares of fabric
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie, an adorable throw with pieced and applique dogs
- Pokey Patch, the 5th pattern in the Patch Pals collection, features a turtle
- Linkin' Logs is the perfect quilt to send with your student to school. It works up quickly and fits nicely on a dorm bed
- Secret Window—the 3rd and final part of Debbie Caffrey's mystery quilt
- Classic/Update features English paper-pieced hexagons plus the updated technique of sewing them together by machine
- The fun Halloween Witchin' Kitchen wall quilt from Joni Pike
- Unique foundation-pieced Zanzibars with an interesting secondary design
- Almost Amish is an easy-to-piece queen quilt in striking colors
Find all these plus more. Kits are available for some of the patterns for a limited time.