Quiltmaker Sept/Oct 2013 Digital Issue
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
Find 12 great projects for Fall including:
• the final part to Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt
• 3 hand-embroidered projects from top designers Meg Hawkey, Gail Pan and Kathy Schmitz
• Year of Applique project and photo tutorial from Beth Ferrier
• New winter skinnie from Margie Ullery
• Foundation-pieced crayons
• Creative designs with traditional blocks
Projects include an embroidered Halloween tote, wall quilt and holiday table runner along with helpful tips for successful embroidery, fall-themed appliqué and pieced quilts, creative throw quilt and Big Block Baby quilt.
Don't forget to visit our Quilty Pleasures blog for all the latest news and information about contests, videos, quiltalongs and more.
Kits are available for some of these projects for a limited time.
Click here to preview all quilt patterns in Quiltmaker's September/October '13 issue.
Purchase the print version of Quiltmaker's September/October '13 issue —click here.