Quiltmaker: Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks
Quiltmaker introduces the new collector's edition of Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks. With 19 quilts for Fall, Halloween, Christmas and all year, you're sure to be inspired by blocks from QM's 100 Blocks issues . Some of the exciting projects include:
• "801 Maple" by Connie Walker—perfect for a Halloween fan
• "Rainbow Brick Road"—an easy-to-piece colorful throw
• "Grow So Tweet"—a delightful growth chart for the child in your life
• "Falling Acorns" and "Corn Maze"—festive fall quilts for any home
• "All Abloom" and "A Peek at Mr. Snowman"— 2 must-do applique projects
• "Urban Angles" and "Raspberry Spin"—foundation-pieced wall quilts you're sure to love
• *Bonus: 5 table runner patterns
Find these and more in a variety of sizes featuring applique, foundation piecing, holiday designs and more. This is a must-have issue for every quilter!
Click here to preview all quilt patterns in Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Fall '13 issue.
Instant digital download of Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Fall '13 issue also available—click here.