Quiltmaker May/June 2012
The May/June 2012 issue of Quiltmaker continues our 30th anniversary celebration with exciting projects for all skill levels and interests. You can find these fun projects in this issue:
Find part 2 of Jennifer Chiaverini's exclusive story and an interesting look at thread over the last 30 years.
- Part 2 of our anniversary series Quiltmaker's Garden featuring blocks from many past issues.
- Three quilts for sports lovers featuring skateboards, sneakers and baseball.
- Exclusive pattern by Judy Martin
- Updated classic pattern.
- The newest addition to the Patch Pals collection - Banana Patch
- New designs from Judy Laquidara, Marie Bostwick and more.
Kits are available for a limited time for some of these patterns.