Quiltmaker March/April 2012
Quiltmaker's March/April 2012 issue showcases our 30th anniversary with a special 30-year timeline. Read about QM's history and fabric trends over the past 30 years along with part 1 of an exculsive short story from Jennifer Chiaverini. You can also find these exciting projects in the March/April 2012 issue.
- Part 1 of Quiltmaker's Garden, our anniversary quilt featuring blocks from many past issues of Quiltmaker in a unique setting.
- Bunny Patch, the newest addition to the Patch Pals collection.
- Three designs featuring pieced borders
- Updated version of an early QM pattern
- Chain Reaction, a modern quilt design with wide appeal
- Foundation pieced design with multiple layout options
- Easy appliqued wall quilt
Find these and more in Quiltmaker's March/April 2012 issue.
Kits are available for a limited time for some of these patterns.