Quiltmaker July/August 2013 Digital Issue
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
12 fresh projects for all skill levels and Part 3 of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt are included in the July/August '13 issue including:
- Brand new patch pal—Rascal Patch joins the collection
- 3 foundation-pieced projects with tips and tricks to improve your skills
- 2 Year of Applique projects including stunning machine embroidery applique by Sarah Vedeler and a whimsical eyeglass case from Lynette Anderson
- New Skinnie wall quilt: owls for Autumn from Margie Ullery
- Patriotic sailboats float on a breezy throw
- Scrappy Stars will take a bite out of your stash
Plus, don't miss our Christmas in July contest! Win a quilting machine from Gammill worth $8,595 or one of ten holiday-themed quilt tops plus amazing prize packages worth $582 each.
Find all this and more in the July/August issue of Quiltmaker. Kits are available for a limited time for some of these projects.
Click here to preview all quilt patterns in Quiltmaker's July/August '13 issue.
A print version of Quiltmaker's July/August '13 issue also available—click here.