Quiltmaker January/February 2014
2014 is the Year of Machine Quilting for Quiltmaker featuring lessons and tips using your domestic sewing machine. Kick off the new year with a lesson on all-over quilting designs with step-by-step photos from professional quilter Natalia Bonner. Step outside the box and try some different color combinations—find 3 patterns using a monochromatic, neutral and bright color palette. Find these and more including:
• Part 1 of Love Blooms Here—cozy new wool appliqué throw
• Classic sampler inspired by the ladies of Downton Abbey®
• Quick quilt using strips you can sew in a weekend
• Great stash busting quilt from Lynn Roddy Brown
• Fancy Fishies—the new Project Linus pattern
Find all these and more in the Jan/Feb '14 issue. Kits are available for a limited time for some of these patterns.
Click here to preview all quilt patterns in Quiltmaker's January/February '14 issue.
Instant digital download of Quiltmaker's January/February '14 issue also available click here.