Quilters Newsletter October/November 2016
Did you know quilt history and U.S. presidential history have been intertwined from George Washington to Barack Obama? Read more in "Quilts: Presidential and Patriotic" in the October/November 2016 issue of Quilters Newsletter. Also in this issue:
- 75 inspirational quilts
- More quilt history: The Mountain Mist Collection
- Learn foundation piecing and ease your fears
- How to embellish with thread painting
- Tips for getting started on a longarm machine
- Quilts made by men from the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum's biennial exhibit
- On the cover: a replica of a quilt made in England between 1851 and 1880
- Part 4 of 4: red and white quilt
- 3 quilts to make
- And more!
This issue is also available as a digital download.