Quilters Newsletter February/March 2016 Digital Edition
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
International Quilt Festival in Houston is a quilter’s dream. Each fall tens of thousands of people flock to the city to soak in everything they can about quilting. And the highlight is always viewing some of the world’s best quilts. In this issue of Quilters Newsletter you’ll get a look at some of the stunning quilts that were displayed at the most recent Festival. Also in this issue:
- Be inspired by Lotus, the exquisite cover quilt by South Korean quilter Jae Sook Koh.
- Learn to make patterns for pieced landscape quilts.
- Read about the history of Ruby McKim and her quilt patterns that were first published 100 years ago.
- 3 quilts to make, including Nancy Mahoney’s Berries and Cream, which is available as a quilt kit.
- Meet Lea McComas, an incredible thread painting fiber artist.
- The latest products, books and fabrics.
- And much more!