Quilters Newsletter December/January 2016
Find the perfect gift for the quilters in your life with the Holiday Gift Guide in the December/January 2016 issue of Quilters Newsletter. From stocking stuffers to high-end technology, you’ll find just the right quilter gift for your quilting friends … or you! Also in this issue:
- On the Cover: Celebrating my INFJ by Judy Heyward, a unique design inspired by the Myers-Briggs® Personality Type Indicator.
- Learn to increase the visual impact of pictorial quilts in Painting for Details and Visual Depth by Annette Kennedy.
- Discover effective ways to use gradated fabrics from expert Karen Combs.
- Are you tired of the phrase “these aren’t your grandmother’s quilts”? So are we! Quilt historian Barbara Brackman traces the history of stereotyping quilters.
- Read about how the adoption of Chinese infants inspired a new American quilt tradition in One Hundred Good Wishes Quilts by Marin Hanson.
- Three quilts to make!
- Hand quilters share quilts with holiday appeal in Readers’ Quilt Show.
- Plus much more!
This issue is also available as a Digital Download