Quilters Newsletter August/September 2016
Scrappy quilts are a very popular quilt style, but most quilters don’t associate scrap quilts with Hawaiian quilts. Read about the undocumented tradition of Hawaiian scrap quilts in the August/September 2016 issue of Quilters Newsletter.
Also in this issue:
- Machine quilting with leather
- Easy Quilt DIY: Making grandmother’s choice quilt units
- Make a red and white quilt, part 3 of 4
- Learn to quilt with monoprinting
- Designing quilts with graph paper
- And much more!
This issue is also available as a digital download.