Quilters Newsletter April/May 2016 Download
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
If you’re looking for quilt inspiration, you’ll find it here with more than 90 stunning quilts, including award winners and a fascinating collection from Jenny Bowker, an Australian quilter who lived 17 years in Arabic and Islamic countries. You’ll also find:
- Three quilt patterns, including the first installment of a series quilt.
- SAQA’s red quilts, a partnership with the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women campaign.
- How to make perfectly basted bias strips.
- Making holes in your quilt with cutwork.
- Remarkable armed forces service ribbon quilts.
- Be Creative! Quilt Challenge winners and finalists.
- Making pieced quilt backs.
- A personal story about quilts and depression.
- And so much more!