McCall's Quilting September/October 2012
16 Dazzling Designs...Best New Quilts Plus Cool Classics
- Traditional: Garnet Trace with reproduction fabrics, Paducah Pickle Dish wall hanging, Opalesque gem stones, Grubstake star quilt and more
- Contemporary: artistic Brush Strokes, a Garden View maze, Decoupage cut outs
- Whimsical bird wall quilts
- Elegant, sophisticated floral star quilt
- Travel-perfect quilted tote
- A super-fast lap quilt with space for show-stopping quilting
- And more!
Plus...Heather Grant gives a look inside the Modern Quilt movement; Sugar Roses series quilt continues; extend applique across seam lines to add dimension; finish a quilt with a unique all-machine-stitched binding technique; and a bonus pattern to remake a vintage Moon and Stars quilt made in 1896.
Click to preview all quilt patterns and projects featured in this issue of McCall's Quilting.