McCall's Quilting March/April 2012 Digital Issue
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
16 Fun-to-Sew Patterns…See…Learn…Make!
- A Mystery in Three Parts continues with part 2 of 3
- Try a new 3D petal and leaf appliqué technique
- Stitch a handy tote and cute posy accessory
- Explore an exciting technique for Cathedral Windows look with no hand stitching or curved piecing
- A sophisticated and stylish black and white quilt
- A bright and cheerful fat-quarter-friendly, fun-to-piece quilt
- A trendy, fast and easy quilt for a casual, colorful accent
- A Stash-Buster's Guide to Spring Cleaning
Plus...a modern baby quilt in a girl or boy version, a modern take on the classic melon block...and much more!