McCall's Quilting January/February 2013
New Quilts for a New Year...15 Fresh Favorites from Modern to Classic
- Classic and traditional quilts with new twists and fabric trends: a scrappy red, white and black quilt with Old Maid's Puzzle Blocks; Snowball, Star and Pinwheel blocks made up in feminine florals, prints and stripes; quilt patterns featuring Wild Goose Chase blocks, Churn Dash blocks, Kaleidoscope blocks and more
- Innovative modern quilts with easy piecing and fresh fabrics
- Artistic mountain masterpiece wall hanging brings the winter forest inside
- Seasonal quilt patterns for a cute bunny wall hanging or a Valentine table runner
- Step-by-step how-to lessons with photographs show you a slick trimming trick, how to make perfect block-center points, and how to pre-assemble fusible applique flowers
- Sugar Roses series concludes
Plus the new Block Builders Workshop featuring a skill-building lesson with a quilt block pattern, easy continuous-line quilting design ideas, an inside look at the International Quilt Market, and more!
Click here to preview all quilt patterns & projects featured in McCall's Quilting January/February 2013.
Instant digital download of McCall's Quilting January/February 2013 also available click here.