Crafter's Market 2016 eBook
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
You will love this book if:
- You are looking to start or grow your craft business
- You need advice on how to promote your business and locations to sell your products
- You are an artist in jewelry, fiber, quilting, or paper art
Turn your passion into a business with the second edition of Crafter’s Market. Both a starting point and a research tool, this guide is your go-to resource to turning your love for crafting into a career. Enjoy articles from craft professionals providing insight, tips, and advice into business-related subjects such as branding, packaging, social media, publishing and copyright. A bulk of this 352 page book is filled with listings--names, contact information, company descriptions, submission guidelines and more--from companies and events that provide avenues for building and growing a craft business.
Order your copy of the 2016 Crafter’s Market to learn how to successfully build and grow your art business while avoiding common mistakes new business owners face.
In the 2016 Crafter’s Market you will find:
- Complete, up-to-date information for 1,000 craft market resources, including craft shows, magazines, book publishers, online marketplaces and more!
- Markets for a variety of crafts, including quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, papercrafting and jewelry making.
- A FREE subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, the best site to help you learn how & where to sell what you create
- And much more!